CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Exercise? Not Me!

 

Happy May Day everyone!!!!  

Now you might be wondering why I would want to type a blog about exercise.  Well frankly, I am wondering too.  I looked up this cute bowling lady from the stamping queen herself, Ellen Kemper.  I remembered her from a while ago and she was the most active punch art character I could think of to show you.  Anyway, let me tell you a story.

Yesterday started with a trip to Home Depot, or so I thought.  On our way there, I remembered that last year we had purchased a package deal from out local car wash to have our car washed and detailed.  I checked the expiration date on it and realized that it was going to expire in just a few days.  So we quickly changed out plans and headed to the car wash.  

Well we dropped our car off and were told it would take most of the day to complete.  So here we were about 2 miles from home and no car.  Now I will do the Wii fit that we own and some walking dvd's but I am not one for exercising outside.  The heat and I are not friends.  It was already around 90 degrees and was only going to get hotter.  We did not want to stay at the car wash all day so we decided to walk home.  

I would say it took a good 30 to 45 minutes to make it home.  I was overheated and sunburned by the time we got there.  I was also lucky enough to get a heat headache.  I took some time to cool off and get some much needed water into me.  Now you would think I would have laid down and gotten some rest but instead, I had lunch with my hubby and off to Home Depot we went for air filters.  Yes, we have another vehicle so I did not walk!!!  Once we returned home, my daughter came over to visit.  She stayed until our car was ready and took us to pick it up.  

I finally laid down and got a little rest.  The day was gone by this time.  I did not even get to have time for my craft room.  After a small dinner, a shower and some good television, I went to bed. 

What a day!!  I hope yours was better than mine.  I will be back tomorrow with a card to share with you.  Until then, have a wonderful day and I will see you tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment