CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Internet Problems Again!!!!!!!

Well this post will be brief as my internet keeps losing its connection.  What should take just a few minutes to do is taking hours.  So I thought I would share a card with you that I recently found and really liked.  I hope you like it too.



I know it may seem a little early for Christmas but if you are like me it is never too early.  Here is another card with the same type of theme:



Cute aren't they?  I sure hope this is just a glitch in the system and that my internet will be back to normal tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by today and please come by tomorrow for the owl superhero card!!  See you all then.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous ... I want to have a go at something like these! TFS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are to stinking cute. Loving them in Spartanburg, SC. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are to stinking cute. Loving them in Spartanburg, SC. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! Hope your internet gets better!

    ReplyDelete