CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Day After

Welcome to Thursday!!!!  I am happy to say we all survived.  I am a little tired and sore today but at least most of the heavy work is finished and now my daughter can set everything up the way she wants.  I am going to make this post short simply because I am too tired to even think.  Here are a few cards I found to share with you:

Stampin up stampinup order online pretty floral frames framelits dies big shot daydream medallions card idea

I love the colors used in this one.  The medallions look beautiful!!!!

 How cute is this?  A card with a matching top note purse.  Where do people come up with these ideas!!!



So Grateful with Baja Breeze

Love, love, love the butterflies.  I am always looking for cards that display these!

Well I am going to take a nap and relax.  Tomorrow I get to spend part of the day with little Jackson.  I can hardly wait!!!!!  See you all later and thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment