CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's Moving Day







Hi everyone.  Well Wednesday is finally here and my youngest is moving out.  I am so excited for her but at the same time, I am truly sad to see her go.  It is the end of a chapter for me.  While I know you never stop being a parent and worrying about your children, it is the end of bringing them up, preparing them for life and seeing them everyday.  I feel like I have all these different emotions going on and they have been all shaken up.  Tears will come later I am sure but for now, I will put on a smile, do a little stretching and get ready to help her move.

As promised, I am going to share a few more cards with you today that have caught my eye. 












Thanks a Ton

I'll try be back tomorrow hopefully with a few more cards to share with you.  However, depending on what time we finish the moving, I may be too tired.  I hope you understand and it could be Monday before you hear from me again.  Until then, get inspired and send me a photo of your cards.  I would love to see them.  Thanks for stopping by today!!

1 comment:

  1. The cards are really nice, I like the first one the 3D effect looks good. I am moving with my children at the moment we are relocating and when they move out I will make sure all their stuff goes with them! They wont let me throw anything out!

    ReplyDelete