CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Here's Yoshi!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!  It's also happy Jackson day for me!!!!  I have so much fun playing with Jackson.  He is almost 8 months old and getting so big already.  Playing with him brings back memories of when my girls were little.  It is truly amazing to think how quickly the time has passed. 

Again I want to apologize for not having a blog for you yesterday.  I was surprised at everything popped up and took so much time.  I was exhausted when I got home - in fact I was too tired to sleep and did not go to bed until after 1 am.  Crazy!!!!

As promised, I decided to give the pink Yoshi a try.  Now I chose to do the regular Yoshi and not make him any other colors for my first try.  I want to thank Heather Summers for sharing the pink one as well as all the instructions to make this guy.  Let me show you my card and we will get started!!


Well here he is.  I will focus on Yoshi in a moment but for now let's focus on the basic card.  I started with a base card of Tangerine Tango cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4".   I then cut a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" piece of Wild Wasabi and sponged the edges of it with wasabi ink.  I attached it to the base card with runner adhesive.  I then cut a piece of Whisper White card stock at 4" x 5 1/8".  I ran this piece through the big shot using the tiny stars impression folder (not a Stampin' Up! product), sponged the edges with tangerine and wasabi ink and attached it to the card using the runner adhesive.  I added bright green rhinestones to the card after I attached Yoshi.


Here is a close up of the background so you can see the stars and rhinestones.  I just wanted to add a bit of jazz to it.  


Now onto Yoshi.  I chose to use the following colors to make him:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi and Certainly Celery.  Now I could list all the punches but since this is Heather Summers project and she has already listed these, I am going to refer you to her site for the instructions.  Click here to go to her site.  There is also a video for you to see there which helps explain how to create him.

Thanks so much for coming by to visit today.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I will see you on Monday.  Wonder what I will make to share with you?  Guess you will have to stop by to see!!  See you all then!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment