CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, April 12, 2013

It's Jackson Day!!!!!

Hi everyone and happy Friday to you all.  I am so happy to finally reach this day and spend it with one of my favorite little people, Jackson.  All the shares I chose for today are inspired by him.  I thought it would be fun to look for things that made me remember what it was like to have my girls be little and how much fun it was to play with them. 







I have is Noah's ark stamp but never thought about using it like this.  Now that I have seen this one, I really love the effect.  I am definitely going to try a card like this.







Pizza punch art card

What kid doesn't like pizza?  I remember taking my girls to Chucky Cheese (did I spell that right) and Peter Piper Pizza when they were younger.  We would eat and play games.  One day I will have to take Jackson to do these fun things too.  



I had to include this card in today's blog for many reasons.  One being that I use to teach elementary school.  The second one being that Jackson's mommy, Kayla, happens to be a teacher now.  She also decorated his nursery with owls so it all seemed to work together.

I am very thankful to all of you for sticking with me this week.  I am officially back in my craft room now and will be back on Monday with an original share to show you.  I do hope you come by to see it.

Have a wonderful weekend and do something you truly enjoy.  I will see you all next week!  Thanks for dropping by today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment