CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Friendship Card

Since I shared a card with 2 best friends on it yesterday, I thought I would share another card that I would send to a friend today.  This one does not involve characters or even punch art although I do use the owl punch on this one.  After all I can't give up all my favorite things!


This is a really simple card to make.  I started with a base card of Tempting Turquoise measuring 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2".  Next I cut a piece of Basic Black into a 3 3/4" square.  It is attached to the card with runner adhesive.  Daffodil Delight is the top layer of this one.  I cut it into a 3 1/2" square.  I took out my dotted scallop ribbon border punch.  I centered each side into the punch and punched one time per side.  This created the frame I have.  I attached it to the black with runner adhesive.  A piece of scrap turquoise card stock and one of the flower punches from the itty bitty punch pack is what I used to decorate the corners of the card.  The flowers were adhered using a liquid glue.  I added a rhinestone to the center of each flower.  


For my owl, I used a retired stamp set from a past Sale-a-bration catalog called Punch Bunch.  I stamped the owl using VersaMark ink onto Whisper White card stock and sprinkles Tempting Turquoise embossing powder on it.  I heat embossed it and then punched it out using my owl builder punch.  I added some turquoise rhinestones I picked up at a craft store to his eyes and colored his beak in with the Tangerine Tango marker.  I attached him to the card with dimensionals.   To finish decorating this area, I used a turquoise Stickles glitter glue to add dots around the owl.  


For the greeting, I used my Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  I stamped my saying in Tempting Turquoise ink onto Whisper White card stock.  I punched it out using the retired small oval punch.  I layered this on top of a large oval punched out of Daffodil Delight using runner adhesive.  This was then layered onto a Basic Black scallop oval.  This was adhered to the card using runner adhesive.  I added yellow Stickles glitter glue dots around the scallop.  I left the inside blank to write a note or to stamp an appropriate greeting.

I know this post may seem short but I am so busy this week with chores and errands.  Finding time to be creative is tight this week.  I am so glad you stopped by today.  Please come back tomorrow for a new share.  I can't wait to show you what I have!!  See you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment