CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sorry

Sorry there is no post today.  This cold is really keeping me down.  I spent most of the day in bed yesterday.  Hopefully I will feel better soon and be back to crafting my heart out.  See you soon I hope.  It may be next week though the way I am going.  Check back each day to see if I have finally recovered and made something productive to share with you.  Thanks for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment