CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Where Did She Go?

Hi everyone.  Did you think I had fallen off the face of the earth?  Well let me assure you I did not but I have had my craft room turned upside down and it is slow going to get it back into shape.

You see I have a very understanding husband.  When I started my stamping and wanted a craft room, he gave me the addition that was added onto the house which happens to be the largest room in the house.  I have loved it.  However, a few months ago, I realized that when we have our daughters and their beaus, it gets a little crowded in out living room.  I also knew that if we had anyone else over besides them everyone would not fit.  This troubled me to the point of suggesting that we swap the craft room and the living room. 

At first, my husband was open to the idea but was concerned that there was not a wall large enough for a certain piece of furniture.  So the idea went on the back burner and I did not hear anything about it again until this past Sunday.  He brought it up and we talked once again.  I told him I did not think we would have any problems fitting things but the discussion ended at that. 

Imagine my surprise when I awoke Monday morning and he told me he wanted to move the one piece of furniture into the then craft room to try it out and see if it would fit.  So I spent and hour or so just emptying that corner, stacking everything onto my work table and moving the furniture pieces that were there to the back of the room.  Well turns out I was right.  The piece fit perfectly and looked really nice.  That was all he needed to say let's swap the rooms. 

This was a huge project for me.  Moving the furniture from the living room to the craft room was easy, but going the other way was not.  If you are like me, you have more craft stuff than you know what to do with.  I had to move all the small stuff first to be able to get to the furniture unearthed so we could move it.  We had all the living room furniture in the new living room by 2 when my husband had to leave to go to a meeting.  I was not so lucky.  I still had pieces to move, piles all over the floor and no tables set up.  I worked for 4 more hours on just getting the room to a point you could walk and then had to stop.  I was exhausted.

Tuesday was suppose to be the day I would get it all together and set up my desk and computer as well as get the internet hooked up.  Well I woke up all congested probably from inhaling dust and felt awful.  I spent most of the morning resting and then went to work on my desk.  By the time I had it all set up, it was dinner time and bedtime for me. 

And now we find ourselves at Wednesday.  I spent most of the day going through piles of stuff and all I seemed to accomplish was making new piles.  Has that ever happened to you?  I tried to pile everything in an organized fashion in terms of where it would be placed in the room. 

So now we have come to today, Thursday.  I do have my desk in some sort of shape but need to finish organizing it.  As for the craft room, my tables are still buried and I do not have all my stuff put up yet in order to be able to find it easily.  I plan on working hard to get it organized but will probably not get to actually craft for a few more days. 

So please check back tomorrow to see if I by some miracle finish organizing and get to craft so that I can post a project.  Maybe I will just post photos of my new room once it is set up.  If you do not see anything new from me tomorrow, I will be back on Monday.  Please don't give up on me!!!  I just have too much stuff to organize and it all takes time.  I will see you all as soon as I can.  Thanks for stopping by and for understanding.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures. I love understanding hubby's, mine is the same way.
    Hugs,
    Di

    ReplyDelete