CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I Give Up!

Hello to you all and happy Tuesday!  This past weekend was a very busy one for me and my family.  We had a lot of fun cooking and spending time with everyone.  But one thing that I was lacking was crafting time.  I had made my sister in law's birthday card that I shared with you yesterday before Thanksgiving day so that I would have it to share.  Well I failed to make any others. 

I was hoping to work on the Christmas cards for my husband but also ran into the lack of time problem.  Remember the card I was working on?  Let me share it again to refresh your memory.


Now you would think this would be an easy card to make and for the most part you would be right.  However, I had a big reservation about doing this one.  I felt rushed.


Remember this photo showing how many of these I had to color?  To be totally honest with you, I have maybe 1/4 of them colored.  I started to notice that I was rushing through the coloring and it was not looking as neat as it should.  I was going back over them and fixing areas I did not like.  Well as you can guess that was just doubling the amount of time I was spending on each one.  I finally decided that while this is a nice card design, I am going to save it as the card for next year.  That way I have time to color neatly.  So now I have to come up with a whole new design for this year's card. 

Since I had already ordered all the paper for this one, I knew one thing for sure:  I was sticking to the same color scheme.  I have a design in mind for this new card and will be working hard on it today.  I should have a sample to share with you tomorrow I hope.  

To top it all off, I finally got my husband over his bronchitis so he is feeling much better.  Unfortunately, when I woke up on Monday I was running a fever, coughing, sneezing, and had a sore throat.  Pretty sure it is just a cold but it has slowed me down.  Why is it that at the best time of the year I always seems to catch a cold?  There is so much to do and so much fun to have.  This cold better go away soon or I am going to be upset. 

Instead of ranting on and on, I think I will go take a nap and get some added rest.  Thanks for dropping by today and please stop by tomorrow to see the new sample.  See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment