CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's The Groovy Ghoulies

Do you remember that cartoon?  I found it on Netflix one time and had to get it.  I remember watching them on Saturday mornings.  What ever happened to Saturday morning cartoons?  It seems they have disappeared.  I don't know about you but I miss them.

Today's card reminds me of those Ghoulies.  I came across a stamp set I used a few years back and wanted to share a card with you from it.  Now it is retired.  I know it is cruel to show you things you can no longer get but if you come to my Crop Parties, you can always use it there.  By the way my next one is this coming Saturday. 


Don't they make a fun looking group of trick or treaters.  I used a Basic Black card stock for the base card.  The dots on it were created using the eraser of a pencil, inking it with VersaMark, stamping with it, and adding glitter.  It is a simple technique but one of those tricks that can add so much to a card.  The ribbon used is non-SU!  I picked it up at a local craft store.  I cannot help myself when it comes to the cute ribbon they put out every year for the holidays. 


The name of this set is Tableau of Terror.  My main reason for getting this set was I just thought the monsters were so funny.  The are stamped on Whisper White card stock with StazOn ink.  I then chose to color them with colored pencils.  I could have used markers but I wanted to make sure all the details showed through.  Colored pencils seem to be the right medium for this.  As much as my husband loves Halloween, he really liked this set.  
Now just so you don't think I am running out of words to say, I want to let you know I am just so busy this week my blogs will be on the short side.  Between decorating, preparing for the crop on Saturday, and doing all the normal errands and household chores I am going to be running my legs off.  Please do stop by each day though.  I promise there will be a post.  The rest of this week will be devoted to Christmas.  I will try to redo the 2 blogs I took down due to missing pictures next week.   It should be a slower week for me.

Oh well time to get busy.  Thanks for dropping in and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment