CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Tri Fold Birthday

A few days ago, I shared with you a tri fold card I made for our niece's graduation.  I must admit, I think it may have been the first one I ever made.  I know I have seen a lot of examples but always thought it was too complicated.  Well, lucky for me it was not hard at all.  In fact I could hardly wait to make another one.  This time, I went with a completely different theme - birthday.


 I used Whisper White for the base card.  The designer paper is from the In-Color Paper Patterns Pack offered as a level one hostess gift.  The color is Peach Parfait.  I lined most of the panels with this but did leave a few white to do other designs on.  The ice cream cone is made from a scrap of Soft Suede card stock and then run through the square lattice impression folder for the big shot.  The ice cream was made out of Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip. Very Vanilla, and Pear Pizzazz card stock using the scallop circle punch.  I cut the bottom off each punch piece and then layered them.  The cherry is a 1/2" circle in Real Red with a sliver of Basic Black for the stem.  I added the white gel pen for added design.  The happy birthday oval is from a stamp set called Perfect Punches and coordinates nicely with the wide oval punch.  It is stamped in Peach Parfait with dazzling diamond glitter around the edges.  The two other saying you can see are from the Create A Cupcake stamp set.  I stamped these in Chocolate Chip and sponged the edges with the ink also.  


Here is the card open.  As you can see, I decorated the 4 small white panels with polka dots which I punched out using the Build A Cupcake punch.  The center white panel is decorated first with stamped cherries in the various colors.  The cherry stamp is also part of the Create A Cupcake stamp set.  Then, I made 3 little cupcakes to put on the panel and decorated them again with polka dots.  The small panel next to the cupcakes has a saying from the Crazy For Cupcakes stamp set, again stamped in Chocolate Chip, punched out with the large oval punch, and sponged edges just like the other sayings.  For the final panel, I stamped a birthday cake from the new Pretty Postage stamp set in 3 colors and then punched them out using the new Postage Stamp Punch.  Both of these are in the new Summer Mini.  There are glitter accents on the postage stamps which you can kind of see.  I took the picture before I added glitter to the dots on the cupcakes, but they have glitter now.  

We are about a week away from our niece's wedding.  The excitement is in the air for her.  Our family from California is coming in the middle of next week.  It will be so nice to see all of them.  It is hard to believe we have reached the end of another week.  I wish you all a beautiful weekend.  Thanks for stopping in today and I will see you Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment