CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Sad Sad Day

I wanted to be sure to post something today to let you all know that I will not be posting this week.  We had a very unexpected death in our family yesterday.  It has saddened us all tremendously.  My husband and I will be spending this week preparing for the funeral and helping our family in any way we can.  It is always hard to lose someone but to lose them so young is so tragic. 

I hope you can all understand why I have chosen not to blog this week.  Please come back next Monday.  I promise to have a card to share.  I just need to take care of my family right now. 

To our friend, family member, coworker, and brother in arms may you rest in peace and be in the arms of our Lord for all eternity.  To his wife and children, we are here for you and will always be here for you.  We love you very much. 

Take care everyone and I will see you Monday, January 23rd.  Thanks for understanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment