CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Hearts Hearts Hearts

Welcome everyone. 

This week, I thought we would spend some time on the big holiday next month - Valentine's Day!  I always enjoy the special surprises my husband gets for me.  It is a wonderful day to remind those who are special to us just how much we love them.  Some of the cards I share will have a definite girl feel to them but I will try my best to share some that could be for men too.  So let's take a look at today's share.


I would say this is a girl card wouldn't you?  Anyway, I started this card with a base of Whisper White.  I selected Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink as the two colors I would use for the rest of the card.  First I put a layer of Melon Mambo.  I then took a piece of Pretty in Pink and ran it through my big shot using the Vintage Wallpaper impression folder.  I placed this in my color catcher and sprayed it with Frosted Shimmer paint mixed with alcohol to add sparkle.  Then it was time to make my flowers.

Here is a close up of the flowers.  I started by punching 3 scallop squares.  Using my small heart punch, I punched 4 hearts for each flower - 2 Melon Mambo and 2 Pretty in Pink.  I also punched a 1/4" circle for the center of each flower.  Once the flowers were made, I placed them into the color catcher and spritzed them with the frosted alcohol mix.  They needed to shimmer too.  I attached them to the Pretty in Pink layer using my snail adhesive.

My greeting for this one comes from the stamp set called Outlined Occasions which will be available in the Sale-a-bration catalog later this month.  I stamped it on white using StazON ink.  It is colored using my Stampin' Up! markers.  I then trimmed it out using my scissors,  spritzed with the frosted alcohol and attached using dimensionals.  


For my inside greeting, I chose to use a retired stamp set called Love You Much.  I have always liked this set.  I stamped the image directly onto the card with StazOn ink and colored it with the markers, following the color scheme.  

I wanted to thank all of you again for understanding why I took last week off.  The actual funeral will be this coming Sunday but it feels good to be crafting again.  Tomorrow's card can be given to that special male in your life or to a female.  So be sure to stop by to see what I have for you.  Thanks for dropping in today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment