CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Little Holiday Spirit

Since we are at the end of July, I thought it would be appropriate to start looking at the upcoming holidays.  I have been so busy with other things that I have taken a lot of time to even think about the holidays.  Today my focus will be on Halloween.

Now when I start working on this holiday, I have an incredible urge to get out my owl builder punch and play.  I love the little owl characters I can create with this one.  Of course that is exactly what I did.  Today I will share the characters with you and later in the week you will see the card or cards I made using them.  Let's get started.


This is the entire spook gang all ready to go onto cards.  Well almost ready.  I added some glitter to a few of them and it has to dry before I manipulate them to put them onto a card.  How about we take a closer look at these cuties!!


My hubby loves the old movie of Frankenstein so I had to make one just for him.  Here we see him with the little devil.  Are they not cute?!!!!!


Again, remembering my hubby's love for all the old monster movies, I wanted to make a Dracula and a mummy.  We do watch those movies every year.  I personally am not a person who likes any horror movies but these I can handle.  


Have you ever seen the movie Hocus Pocus?  My girls and I use to watch that movie every year at Halloween.  In fact, I would venture to say that they would still watch this with me if I gave them the opportunity (and I will!!).  It is a story about 3 witches and there is a black cat in it too.  My favorite part has to be when one of the witches is riding a vacuum cleaner instead of a broom!  Too funny!  I would have to say that my witch and cat are pretty adorable to look at should look great on a card.  


Halloween would not be complete with bats and ghosts.  Again these are so easy to make using the owl builder punch.  I made these cute because while we enjoy Halloween we only like to have cute, fun things to decorate with.  There is no need to be so scary and I do not like all the blood, gore and fear that others like to put with this holiday.  Okay I will get off my soap box now.  

You will need to come back by to visit this week to see the cards I put these on.  Once the glitter glue dries, I will get to work.  Thanks for stopping by today to visit.  See you all tomorrow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment