CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I'm Back!!!!!

Hi everyone.  I have truly missed my daily talks with you.   I am so happy to be back!!

We went on vacation to California to visit my in laws.  It was absolutely wonderful.  We told them we did not want to run around doing things all the time.  We really just wanted to spend time with them and visit.  That's exactly what we did.  We have lots of family here in Phoenix so when they come see us, we share the time with everyone and it just never seems like we spend enough time with them.  By going to their home, we were able to have that one on one time that we wanted and that my husband needed.  He loves his dad a lot and needs that time with him.  We enjoyed out time so much that we extended our vacation just a bit to have more time to visit.  Luckily my hubby had the time off and could do that. 



We did go to Seal Beach one day and it was perfect.  While we did not swim, we walked the long pier and watched the waves, surfers, sea gulls, and pelicans.  We shopped in the little shops and found some really cool seashell items to bring home.  The sky was overcast, there was a breeze and the temperature was in the 70's.  It was heaven.

Once home, here is what was waiting for me:




Recognize this?  Yep it's the wedding cards for my daughter's friend.  Actually the top photo was taken after a day or two of my being back.  The Night of Navy card stock and the Old Olive card stock I needed for these arrived while I was gone.  So did my embossing powder.  I had all the heat embossing and card stock cutting to do once I was back.  Now I know this may not seem like a lot but when you are doing 100 cards, it takes a lot of time.  I am happy to say I completed the cards yesterday and am not able to get back to my craft room and make new things for all of you!!  

I must warn you though that my husband's charity banquet is coming up in 2 months and I am creating the invitations for it also.  I am hoping to be able to work on those as well as work on things to share with you at the same time.  However, it I run into trouble and need to devote more time to finishing those cards, I will let you know.  

I am so happy you came back to visit today.  Thanks for all your understanding and support.  Come back tomorrow to see what I make to share with you.  See you all then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment