CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Where's Your Card?????

Happy Tuesday to you all!!  I know you come by each day wondering what I have in store to share with you.  Most days, I have a fairly cute card to show and hopefully inspire you with but not today.  I spent my day yesterday with a very handsome gentleman.  Want to know who it is??????  Well his name is Jackson and he is 3 months old.  He is also my nephew!!  I had the wonderful opportunity to keep him yesterday while his mommy and daddy were both at work.  I had a blast.  He is just too cute for words!  This meant that I did not take time to craft because, well to be honest, I was just having way too much fun.  There is also one other reason I think I will show you it.


This box is taking up a bit of floor space in my craft room right at my work table.  This makes it difficult to sit and work at it.


This is the other reason it is hard to work at my work table.  This box is sitting on top of it.  Now you might wonder what are in these boxes and I have to admit I have only opened the one on the table to find out.


And here is what I found - stamps, stamps, stamps!!!  Even stamps from Stampin' Up!.  A very good friend of mine is going through what I went through a few years ago with my mom.  Only for her it is her mother in law.  The time has come for the mother in law to move in with my friend and her husband so unfortunately changes had to be made.  One of the changes was downsizing her craft room.  When she told me she was going to pack up some stamps and other crafting stuff, she was gracious enough to ask if I would like to have it.  Of course I said yes.  It is always exciting to work with new items but I also wanted her to be able to access her things if she ever needed them again.  I was very touched when she asked and hope that she will come over and use the items as often as she would like to.  This is only the box on the table.  I am going to inventory it and then open the one that is on the floor.  I will be sure to let you know what I find once I get into it.  

Well that's it for today!  I am going to do my best to have a card ready for tomorrow.  Please come back to see if I am successful.  Thanks for stopping by today!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment