CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Paper Doll Party

Well, when I made that card last week of the little girl playing basketball, I must have released my inner paper doll monster.  I knew I wanted to share more of them with you so off I went to get them dressed up and ready to go.  Today I will share 9 with you and tomorrow I will have 8 more for you to see.  Don't get upset.  The cards will return on Thursday.  But for now, let's get started.


When  made these, I did not use my owl punch to make the eyes or nose.  I simply left these as they come out on the Cricut.  To add color to the eyes, I put a piece of colored card stock behind them to show through.  I used the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge to make these.  I wanted to dress them in costumes since Halloween is less than a week away.  Here we have a cute clown, a genie, and a knight.  A lot of the details you see are added on with Stickles glitter glue.  Some like the gem on the genie's necklace and headband are actually outlined by the Cricut as they are cut.  I just added stickles to make them stand out.  You can see the lines on the face plate of the knight's helmet.  I love the clown's nose!!

Her we have the mummy, Frankenstein, and Bride of Frankenstein.  I love her hair!!  I made it silver so that it would really stand out.  I suppose I could have done white or gray and highlighted it with black glitter.  I just like this look better.   When the mummy is cut out, it leaves the lines of the wrapping showing.  They always look really light so I took a fine tip black marker and traced them so they would be visible. 


Here is the last set of dolls for today.  We have the cave boy, the cave girl, and the skeleton.  I know it is hard to tell it is a skeleton but really it is.  I used a gold glitter glue to highlight the bones.  In person, you could see them better.  I fashion the cave girl after Pebbles Flintstone.  I did use Bam Bam as inspiration but changed the hair to be black instead of blonde.  I love the necklace and hair bone for the cave girl.  I added the dots of black glitter to give her dress an animal print look just as I added the stripes to his for the same reason.  

I will return tomorrow with some more of these cute little dolls to share with you.  I appreciate you stopping by today.  Please come back tomorrow.  I look forward to seeing you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment