CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Who" Knows What The Date Is?

I know it seems like a weird time to showcase a calendar but these are so cute I wanted to share them with you. Every now and then I hold all day crops at my home. In January, I held the first one of the year and it was also the first one I had done in 6 months!! I know it sounds crazy but a family illness took precedence and my crop days had to wait.

I wanted to do something special for all the people who order Stampin' Up! products from me and come to my home for crops so I made them all these cute owl calendars. I chose to do them in 4 colors: Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Almost Artichoke, and Not Quite Navy. I thought that would give my customers a chance to hopefully get one in their favorite color.
This is an easel card made using the scallop circle die for the Big Shot. It allows the calendar to be easily mailed because it lays flat down. but can then be stood up to be placed on a counter or desk.

I used the two step owl punch to create the cute little owl on the front. The branch came from the two step bird punch. The sentiment I used was a simple one that says "just for you". The large scallop circle used for the front and the small white scallop circle the owl is sitting on were embossed using an impression folder called perfect polka dots. The scallop oval for the sentiment also has the cute polka dots on it.

Needless to say, I have a few left over. I have put them in my online store to sell so be sure to go check them out. You can even choose the color you want!! You will find the link to my store under the "Other Places To Find Me" catagory. Please stop by and check it out. Thanks for dropping into my blog today!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment