CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Owl Bunnies?

Okay it is official -- I love the two step owl punch!!  I just cannot stop using it.  It seems lots of demonstrators feel the same way.  The card I am sharing with you today is one I made for Easter.  I sat down to make a cute bunny to incorporate on the card and for some odd reason, I gravitated to the owl punch again.  I know I have seen several cards made using this punch.  These little owl get dressed up for all kinds of occasions.  So here are my Easter bunny owls:


Are they not the cutest things?  I believe it was Kay Sha who put owls similar to this on her blog.  I bet that is where I remembered them from.  They are easy to make and fun to look at.  I used the two step owl punch and the blossom petals punch to create the owls and their rabbit ears.  The basket is half of the small tag punch.  The handle is a large oval punch around the hole of a small oval punch.  The pattern on the basket is from an impression folder made by Cuttlebug called Argyle.  Of course another great option would be to use the Square Lattice punch from Stampin' Up!.  I have used it before to make baskets and they look beautiful.  Notice I jazzed these up with glitter.  You should know by now I always like to use glitter on cards.  The grass is from the scallop oval punch.  I punched 2 of them and cut them in half lengthwise making one side wider than the other.   They are layered on top of each other across the card .  The sky behind them was done with Stampin' Pastels.  I love using these to make sky scenes.  I made my own template for the little eggs in the basket.  Then I used designer series paper and traced the egg template and cut them out.  

That's it for today.  I seem to have a cold and am going to lay down.  Thanks for stopping by.  See you tomorrow.

1 comment: