CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Is In The Air

Wow, what a weekend.  My husband and I spent most of the afternoon Saturday working in our backyard pulling weeds.  Not a lot of fun.  The only bright spot is we have this wonderful company that comes and sprays our yard every 6 months with a weed preventative formula.  It kills existing weeds and keeps them away.  Unfortunately we went about nine months instead of six due to family issues so our weeds came back full force.  Now they have been sprayed, pulled, and sent off in the trash.  Happy days are here again!!

Here in Arizona, the first day of spring happens for us a lot sooner than for other states.  We have been in the 70's and 80's for a few weeks now.  We even hit 90.  I am not ready for that yet.  So I wanted to make a spring themed card.  Of course the first thing I thought of was butterflies.


As you can see, I used one of my favorite embosslit folders for the Big Shot called Beautiful Wings.  The background was made using the lattice die for the Big Shot and the leaves are from the two step bird punch.  Once again, I jazzed it up by adding glitter to the butterflies and leaves.  I chose Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, and Melon Mambo for my butterflies, and used Tempting Turquoise for the background.  I wanted bright colors to give a springtime feel to the card.  It is blank inside, making it the perfect note card to send to a friend (especially one who is in the snow and cold still).  Of course, you could add a nice sentiment stamp to the inside if you prefer.  Either way, it just made me smile to see it.  Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment