CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Time For A Big Bang!

Here we are at Wednesday!!!  I feel like I have not had a lot of time with my hubby this week.  He worked and then went camping.  He was home for a day and is now at work once again.  I miss him and hope we get some much needed together time soon.

Today's card is a very simple card.  I thought it was time to share just a basic card again and remind all of us that we do not always have to go so big on a card for it to look good.  This is a 4th of July card.  I guess you could say my hubby inspired it.  He use to shoot off fireworks for a firework company.  Now I love to watch fireworks but we usually do not go anywhere to see them.  We just watch from our home.  Neither one of us is big on crowds and snuggling at home is a lot more fun anyway.  So let's get going on today's share.


Ta Da!!!!!  This was an easy card to make and put together.  I started with a base card of Real Red cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4".  I added a layer to this of Whisper White measuring 4 1/8" x 5 3/8".  The final layer is Night of Navy which was cut at 4" x 5 1/4".  Prior to attaching it with runner adhesive to the other layers, I pulled out a retired stamp set called July Fourth and using VersaMark ink, I stamped the fireworks images onto the navy and then heat embossed them using red and white embossing powder.  



The greeting is from the same stamp set.  This time I stamped it using VersaMark ink onto white.  I heat embossed it with an embossing powder actually named Fireworks.  I punched it out using my 1 3/4" scallop circle punch.  I then layered it using runner adhesive on top of a Read Red scallop circle that was punched using my 2 3/8" scallop circle punch.  It  was attached to the card using dimensionals.  I then added the small pearls to the red scallops to give a little more decoration to the card.

That's all I have for today.  I will return with another cute card for you to see tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment