CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Weird Weekend

Hi everyone and welcome to the start of a brand new week.  I sure hope your weekend was better than mine.  I spent most of mine in bed or in a big comfy chair.  Last Thursday night, my anniversary night, I started not feeling so well.  My stomach felt weird and I was really tired.  I went to bed hoping the feeling would pass and unfortunately I was wrong.  I was up all night so sick I did not know what to do.  I ran a high fever all day Friday and could not even get out of bed.  By Saturday I was a little better but still not 100%.  Sunday was about the same.  Needless to say, there was not fun crafting time for me. 

Meanwhile, my youngest daughter has decided it is time to spread her wings and fly the nest.  She will be moving into her first apartment early next month.  The gathering of items to take with her has already begun and unfortunately my craft room is the holding area.  I cannot get to my stamps or card stock right now.  I am going to have to work to make a path for myself.  I am hoping to feel well enough today to do this so I can get back to crafting.  You will have to stop by for daily updates as to how it is going.  Until I do I thought I would share with you a card I found on the internet and really liked.  I am going to have to make one of these soon.  I promise to share mine with you when I do.  Please stop by tomorrow to see how my progress is going.  See you all tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment